- AMD Phenom II X2 560 BE, unlocked to 4 cores @ 3.3 ghz (~$100)
- Coolermaster Hyper 212+ CPU cooler (~$30)
- Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H with the AMD 890gx chipset (~$90 AR)
- 8 GB of DDR3 (Corsair XMMS3 @ 1600mhz) (~$95)
- 60 GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD (~$100 AR)
A note about my case, an earlier version of this Antec case -- while it's nice to have a smallish case, the space inside is very tight. I had to take out all the hard drives and the rear fan to get the motherboard into the case. There's also no good places to run wires, other than stashing them in unused drive bays. On the good side, it is big enough to fit the Hyper 212+ cooler (though barely, there's probably half an inch from the top of the cooler to the side panel.